Friday, April 1, 2011

The Ballet Thursday that never was

So this picture was actually taken on the way home from ballet quite sometime ago. I've been so out of the swing of going for so long now because the dance studio my friend and I take classes at is literally about an hour away and there's never enough time in the day to get there. Last night we headed out about a half hour before class started and soon after realized we were only trying to fool ourselves if we thought we'd get there on time. I did find us a much closer studio on the way home though that offers an adult ballet class twice a week. The only down side is that you need to pay by month and I really love the financial convenience of paying by class that the place we go to now offers. Soon enough Ballet Thursday may become Ballet Monday and Wednesday, though, so exciting things are on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment